What Are Modular Planters?
Because modular planters are made to fit together, they can be configured without gaps. This can produce the illusion of a cohesive extra-long container.
Durable and lightweight, modular planters can join together in any number of ways to create an upscale, customized look for any type of environment.
Whether you need one large, long planter to border a rooftop wall or a custom shape to fit along a stairway, these custom planters deliver extremely flexible commercial and residential design solutions. To learn more about the Connect Modular Planter System click here.
Benefits of Using Modular Planters
Each Connect Modular Planter System has many benefits that can help your planting plan and your budget.
- This commercial-grade planter system can aid in decreasing total material costs.
- The interior of open trough modular planters allows more space for root growth.
- The right modular planter option can be selected to fit the project budget requirements.
What Modular Planter Options Are There?
This continuous planter system can be as versatile as you need it to be. We can join individual planters together in one of four ways:
- Open Trough Planters: Bolting together open trough planters
- Bottomless Retaining Edging Planters: Joining bottomless edging planters together at the sides (this option is like retention edging in landscaping)
- Bolted Butt-Joined Planters: Securely bolting planters together by butt joining the sides
- Non-Bolted Butt Joined Planters: Butt joining planter sides together on a level surface without bolting the planters
Modular Planter Four-Step Project Process
Once the design is finalized and you have selected the best modular planter option, we will provide detailed shop drawings for your approval before fabrication begins. This ensures you’re getting the exact sizes, shapes, configurations, and finishes you need.
From the start of your project to the end, we are determined to ensure your project is completed to your expectations. That’s why we developed our Four-Step Project Process. It ensures that you know what is happening every step of the way.
And because you’re buying a custom product with many variables, we provide a Done-Right Guarantee so you have the confidence that we will provide the product as specified.
PureModern Modular Planter Projects
Rockefeller Center - New York, NY: Iconic Rockefeller Center in Manhattan is a Tishman Speyer property. It’s also a beautiful example of how modular planters create a gorgeous design. To see images of the Tishman Speyer project at the Rockefeller Center, use this link: https://www.puremodern.com/pages/rockefeller-center-new-york-ny
Roosevelt Parc - Jackson Heights, NY: Residents at Roosevelt Parc’s luxurious apartments have access to 40,000 sq ft of multi-use space complete with a 5,000 sq ft garden, a rooftop club, fitness center, and even a green lawn to enjoy in the middle of the city. To see images of Roosevelt Parc click here.