Rockefeller Center - New York, NY
- Plant containers for two terraces
- PurePots Fiberglass Tapered Cylinders in suede bronze
- Modern Elite Aluminum Custom Planters in suede bronze
- Flanked the perimeter of the terraces with aluminum planters
- Planted ornamental trees as well as other pleasing foliage
- Designed by Kim Hoyt Architect & Landscape Architect P.C.
Tishman Speyer, a real estate developer and operator with a global presence, called on Kim Hoyt Architect & Landscape Architect P.C. to design spaces at the Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan. PurePots Fiberglass and custom Modern Elite Planters were used to add greenery to two terraces located on the 15th floor. Tishman Speyer acquired the property in 1996 after the former entity filed for bankruptcy. They have since transformed the iconic commercial building into a world-class commercial property that holds office facilities, high-level retail companies, restaurants, and entertainment venues that attract shoppers and tourists from all over the world. Photography by Door to Floor Photography