Buy Industrial Planters for Your Space
Industrial planters are a durable, long-lasting forever product.
And for stark commercial spaces, industrial planters serve functional purposes while adding aesthetic interest. However, without the right design plan, some industrial planters can feel flat and generic.
At PureModern, we believe industrial planters can add color and life to manufacturing centers, warehouses, and parking lots. We recommend the following:
- Long trough planters like bollard planters can demarcate walkways and other specific locations for practical purposes, like addressing safety concerns.
- Custom planters work especially well for industrial purposes. Design the perfect custom planter for your unique space by selecting the right planter materials, which include commercial-grade fiberglass, COR-TEN weathering steel, and aluminum.
- Hire a landscape professional or a commercial designer to help you optimize your results. With a landscape professional, you’ll end up much happier with the outcome, your plants will be more successful, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’ve invested in quality elements.
What Are Industrial Planters?
Planters suitable and durable enough for commercial spaces are called industrial planters. Used to tie together design layout and enhance aesthetics, industrial planters can even strengthen brand identity.
In addition to evenly distributing visual weight in a space, industrial planters can make a memorable statement and deliver the welcoming ambiance that plants tend to create.
Just like industrial furniture, industrial planters stand up to traffic and exposure. Industrial planters are far superior to the kind of planters found at local home improvement or greenhouse stores.
Industrial style planters will last for years, are suitable for all weather conditions, and can be customized to perfectly fit any space. Design elements including size, form, color, material, and texture can be tailored to create unique custom planters.
Contract-Grade Industrial Planters for Interior or Exterior Applications
Every project has its own unique set of landscaping needs. Both indoor and outdoor design plans must be cost-efficient, low maintenance, tough, and drought tolerant. And, of course, everything should look great.
With PureModern industrial planters and containers, you can achieve all of these goals.
Industrial planters are dynamic pieces. Planter choices impact the space in a variety of ways. For instance, greenery can tie together a design theme, add a pop of color, or create division in an existing area. Plus, greenery adds a much-needed vertical element to long, horizontal buildings, like factories, warehouses, or distribution centers by evenly distributing visual weight.
Customizable Industrial Planters in a Myriad of Materials, Shapes, and Colors
Adding interest to a commercial space is just as important as selecting products that are built to last. Landscaping plans for processing plants, factories, or warehouses are often overly “bare bones.” But great landscape design – even in an industrial setting – is always important.
At PureModern, we offer large industrial planters in a variety of materials so that you can find the exact style and appearance that perfectly complements your vision for the space.
Our marine-grade aluminum modern planters are powder-coated, making them extremely durable. Specially alloyed for strength and resistance to corrosion, these industrial outdoor planters can even withstand seawater. These custom planters can be tailored to your design plan with any color or shape.
We also offer fiberglass planters that are lightweight, long-lasting, and easy to care for. Fiberglass is a great material for industrial indoor planters or for outdoor applications. These planters can be tailored with dozens of colors and finishes, including faux metal, stone, wood, and paint.
And we have modern planters available in both stainless steel and COR-TEN weathering steel, which give the planters a natural and beautiful patina over time.
Offer entrance appeal with a mix of round and trough planters. Call attention to signage and branding with tapered planters. Or break up big expanses of asphalt with an array of geometric planters. All of these design visions can be achieved with PureModern planters.
Industrial Planters Built to Withstand the Tests of Time
At PureModern, we design our industrial planters to become a permanent addition to your space. Each planter is constructed with high-quality materials, which means it offers exceptional longevity and is unlikely to be damaged – even if bumped or knocked over.
Dynamic Planters for a Broad Array of Applications
PureModern planters offer clean, smooth lines with a simple modern profile. And because our planters are built to last, they are the perfect addition to every type of project. Our industrial planters can be found everywhere. From industrial centers, warehouses, factories, and distribution centers to condo buildings, restaurants, hotel rooftop decks, and hospitals.
What Are Standard Industrial Planter Sizes?
“Standard” is a relative term and varies depending on the space you are designing.
Whether you’re designing a foyer, a pool deck, a rooftop, or another type of space, we recommend not focusing on “standard” planter size but thinking of planter size this way instead:
- If you’re adding faux greenery, size doesn’t really matter except for aesthetic impact.
- With live plants, planter size becomes important since plants need enough light to survive, especially in interior applications.
- The height and shape of the plant will dictate what size and shape works best.
- Typically, when adding any plant to a pot, the plant needs at least 12 inches of soil to grow.
At PureModern, our industrial planters come in a wide range of sizes:
- Our smallest industrial planters are under 18 inches.
- Our largest (off-the-shelf) industrial planters are 42 inches tall and 72 inches long.
- We can customize a specific size for your unique space and application.
The experts at PureModern will be happy to help you better understand your options when selecting or customizing the right size industrial planter for your project.
Need an Industrial Planter?
Request a Quote