Have you ever imagined the perfect metal planter for a design project — one that would unify the entire look and feel of the space — only to realize it’s nowhere to be found?
Settling for ill-fitting dimensions isn’t the answer. Neither is compromising the design with a lackluster planter because its size is right.
Custom metal planters are often the perfect solution to meet your project’s needs.
Custom Metal Planters at Garden City Bar Shaker Heights, OH
What Are Custom Metal Planters?
Custom metal planters offer a unique solution for design plans with customization options for color, size, and shape. At PureModern, we design custom metal planters to fit your exact specifications.
Why Are Custom Metal Planters the Best Choice?
The answer is simple. Custom metal planters serve as a unique and natural focal point. Plus, adding a custom metal planter to your design project is an easy way to elevate the overall appeal of the space.
Each custom planter is truly unique. As a result, the benefits of custom metal planters go beyond functionality and can create a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind piece in your next landscape design project.
Custom metal planters are made in your choice of aluminum or CORTEN steel and work well for interior or exterior applications.
Created for You
Nearly every aspect of our commercial planters can be customized to meet your needs. Whether you need a unique size, shape, finish, irrigation plan, etc. — we can customize the project to your unique specifications.
Irrigation accessories such as the Ollie Plant Sippers and EZ FILL-TER™ Bags keep a consistent amount of water in the planters, which means the look you so painstakingly put together for your client remains beautiful all year long.
Adapted to Your Needs
With custom metal planters, you can achieve a sleek look or a more rustic design. Either way, settling for a planter that isn’t quite right becomes a thing of the past.
When your commercial design project calls for a planter, we want you to know exactly what shape, size, material, and color options you have at your fingertips. If you don’t see a planter on puremodern.com that fits your vision, there are six ways you can customize our planters to fit your unique needs: planter material, color, size, shape, drainage, and even add lights.
Once you have thought about all the various aspects, simply fill out our request a quote form, tell us what you need, and we will email you a quote. Our team of experts can even help you sort through various considerations and provide advice for choosing the right size, shape, and material that fits your needs.
Custom Metal Planters at Villa BXV Bronxville NY
What Features Can I Choose When Buying a Custom Planter?
When buying a custom metal planter, you can choose features like:
- Color. Flexibility is important when it comes to planter color. When you order a custom metal planter, check that the manufacturer can match any RAL color, so your planter perfectly complements your interior or exterior design.
- Size. With a custom metal planter, you can select the exact measurements to fit your design plan. Whether you need tapered square planters like in this project or planters for a larger layout that span multiple tiers like in this project, you’ll always get the size you need with a custom metal planter.
- Shape. Customizing the shape, thickness, and lip size of your planter can put your design over the top. From classic and traditional to modern and minimalist, a custom metal planter delivers a truly unique experience.
- Irrigation needs. In addition to fabricating custom planters, at PureModern we also specialize in irrigation equipment to further customize your planter. For instance, Ollie Plant Sippers leverage a plant’s natural capillary action. By adding this feature, your plants will need 80% less water. Another way to customize your planter is with EZ FILL-TER™ Bags. With these bags, you can fill your planters without using heavy soil or stones while still providing an effective water filtration system.
What Materials Are Used to Make Custom Metal Planters?
Custom metal planters are generally made from marine-grade aluminum or COR-TEN steel.
Marine-Grade Aluminum. Marine-grade aluminum is specially alloyed for strength and resistance to corrosion. Perfect for projects where you need a planter that can stand up to seawater and other wet environments, custom planters made with marine-grade aluminum are a reliable choice.
Aluminum planters can be made into any geometric shape with 90-degree corners (or cylinders with flat bottoms). They can be powder-coated and cured in a range of colors. To learn more about custom planter options using powder-coated aluminum, please click here.
Marine-grade aluminum is available in many different gauges. So, depending on the design specifications, aluminum can be comparable in weight to fiberglass. This can be especially important to note for design plans for a rooftop garden, where it’s critical to consider the combined weight load.
COR-TEN Steel. COR-TEN is a naturally oxidized steel alloy that is extremely popular for outdoor projects due to its unique look and weather resistance. COR-TEN develops a protective patina that resists corrosion and can only occur outside in the elements. The stable rust-like appearance of the patina makes COR-TEN a stylish option that can endure moisture and other natural elements while maintaining its strength and durability.
Custom Metal Planters at Villa BXV Bronxville, NY
Custom Metal Planters Accentuate Layout, Aesthetics & Brand Identity
More and more studies are proving the positive effects plants have on our psychology and well-being. As a result, planters are no longer an afterthought in today’s design plans.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find any commercial space that isn’t taking advantage of the impressive benefits and ambiance that sleek planters can create.
Commercial planters are playing an increasingly significant role in layout, aesthetics, and even strengthening brand identity. They can be used to evenly distribute visual weight in a space, add structure or privacy to large open spaces, and tie together your design theme.
PureModern’s custom metal planters can serve a variety of uses. For example:
- Planters can “soften” a concrete terrace in the middle of a city building by adding walkways with lush landscaping for the building's residents. See how PureModern’s planters decorate the beautifully landscaped terraces at this building.
- Planters can carve out cozy seating arrangements for guests while also adding elements of nature and structure to any seating area. These attributes — combined with privacy booth seating — naturally elevate the brand identity of bars, restaurants, and hotel lounges. PureModern planters contributed to the design of this unique and stylish space that is now first-come, first-served because of the space’s wild popularity.
See more examples of PureModern planters adding more than just decoration to commercial design projects. The planters you’re seeing are fully customizable and work well in any space where you’d like function and beauty to play leading roles.
Custom Metal and Commercial Planters by PureModern
You know exactly the kind of look you want to achieve for a particular client’s space. At PureModern, our motto is “Your Vision. Our Containers.”
Our specialty is manufacturing custom planters that meet your specifications and budget.
We have conversations with clients every day about options, costs, and constraints your site plan might have. That is why we are here — to hash out the biggest and smallest details.
Even the most experienced designer has questions and may not realize that a particular option is available. We have been in this business since 2006 and, along with our fabrication facility, we are here to ensure the project is completed to your expectations.
Custom Metal Planters at Rockefeller Center New York, NY
PureModern Has Solutions
We love to help our clients design spaces for their own clients. That’s why we offer customized planter options that fit every commercial application. Whether you’re designing an office reception area or the cafeteria at a private college, we can help.
The way we work demonstrates our commitment to quality and customer service. That’s why we offer a done-right guarantee, utilize a consistent and proven project process, hire the best people, and have your deadlines on our minds.
- Done-right guarantee. You want the products you order to be crafted according to your specifications and delivered on time. And if something does go wrong in the process, you want to know that the company you’re working with will make it right. This is why we created the PureModern Done-Right Guarantee.
- Four-step project process. When it comes to your project, you need to know that—not wonder if—it will be successful. That’s why we’ve developed a consistent hands-on process that enables us to take time to understand your needs, customize your perfect solution, and transform your vision into reality. Learn more about our proven Four-Step Project Process.
- Consultative sales team. Sometimes, clicking "add to cart" on a product page just doesn’t cut it. More intricate projects require collaboration with a diligent team who can walk you through each step of the procurement process. That’s why PureModern has assembled the best consultative sales team with experts who know how to find solutions that fit your budget.
- Short lead times. We strive to meet your specific requested date. You let us know when you need the planters delivered, and we will then work backward from your date. Lead times vary from 1 week to 4 months depending on the material of the planter, current stock availability, and whether or not it is a custom project. For your convenience, we have outlined general timelines per brand. If you need something rushed or if you would like a custom-designed planter, please contact us, and we will see if we can work with you to meet your deadline.
Custom Metal Planters at Roosevelt Parc Jackson Heights, NY
We Have the Look You’re Looking For
PureModern’s metal planters look terrific in any commercial space, especially when you have the option to participate in the design.
If you are still unsure about our capabilities, take a few minutes and look through our page of project examples. Not only will you notice the amazing and innovative ways our clients incorporate our planters, but you’ll see we have the capability to exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to completing projects on time, to exact specifications, and within budget.
You’ll love PureModern’s exceptionally high-quality planters. Made from start to finish with an unwavering commitment to quality, our expert metal planter manufacturing process and unparalleled customer service deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers.
We’d love to partner with you on your next design project. Give us a call at 1-800-563-0593, or fill out a custom quote form, and let’s get started.
Leave a comment